African Turquoise - 99 Bead Tasbih (4mm)
Your Tasbih, Your Way: Your companion in sorrow, happiness, and prayer. Our collection of tasbih's are composed of various gems and precious stones that will make your daily misabah more scared and personal.
Every Tasbih Matters: Fall In Love with your daily Misabah: Make your daily performance of zikr more sacred and special with our tasbih. This African Turquoise Tasbih Features 99 beads made with 4mm african turquoise stones.
Our Mission: We started out with a mission to bring the sound of Azan Prayer to every home. Now as we take a the step further, we want to make sure that you have the best tools, and resources that will make your prayers and practice more sacred.
- AUTHENTIC TASBIH - A gentle reminder of intention and mindfulness - signal the mind to stop and be aware of the present bliss or use as part of meditation practice and affirmations. It is assumed that it Improves circulation, strengthens, spiritual aura & repels negativity.
- BRACELET, NECKLACE OR PRAYER BEADS - It is long enough to be worn as a necklace or folded into your hand as a bracelet for ease of use while traveling and going about your day. Even you can hang them in your cars. Wrap around the wrist as an eye-catching beaded bracelet or carry as a prayer beads.
- SIZE - Tasbih measures a full approximately 18" long including the decorative tassel having 99 beads, each having a size of 4mm.
- BRANDED POUCH - It comes with Authentic Branded Pouch. Always store your beads in the accompanying bag to preserve aura and energy.
- ISLAMIC GIFT - The perfect gift for both men and women during Ramadan, Eid or year-round. The stone tasbih prayer beads will feature natural stone variations, making this a truly unique gift.
This lovely tasbih is made with 4mm African Turquoise Stone and Beautiful brown tassel. This is a perfect gift for a Muslim friend or loved one or yourself.
African turquoise is considered as the stone of evolution, bringing about great change and transformation in life. This gorgeous stone opens up your mind to the possibility of all things new and unknown. It helps us to accept the need for change and gives us the strength to pursue it with confidence.
|Bead Material||African Turquoise|
|Stone Color||Natural turquoise|
|Bead Diameter||4 mm|
|Thread Type||Braided Specialty Thread|
|Length||Approximately 12 inches (without tassel)|
|Tassel Length||Approximately 6 inches|
|Mala Weight||About 30 grams|