Tajweed Holy Quran Deluxe Pocket Size (4"x 5.5") Hardcover
|Indexes:||Quran words Index & Quran topics index.|
|Script:||Othmani - Obvious Script (Spaced out, with extra spaces at optional stops)|
US: New York
This is complete Deluxe Color Coded Tajweed Quran (from Surah Al-Fatiha to Suran Al-Nas), it comes with a nice, beautifully designed hard and heavy duty cover, very strong binding, perfect finishing. This Quran comes in different colors (unfortunately we can not guarantee the color availability, howevere all colors are very nice). The paper quality is very high, with Interpretation of selected words on the margin of each page.
Available in five sizes: the Pocket Quran size (4 "x5.5") can be easily carried in a bag, so it's the perfect choice for travelers since it does not take place and the weight is light, it's quite popular amongst youngsters.
The second size is the medium-size Quran (5.5 "X8") this is the most popular size and suitable for all uses either in the house, in the mosque, in travel and even at school, it is very comfortable to hold.
The Large Tajweed Quran (7 "X9") is good for reading at home, it has large and easy to read font size.
The X-Large Quran (Mosque size Quran 10" X14 ") is designed in a very beautiful way with large font size that’s suitable for elderly to read at home, and for imams to read during the jama’a prayers, it's a great gift for parents.
Finally the XX-Large Quran (double mosque Quran size 14" X20 ") is very unique, there is no other printed Quran similar to it in terms of the sizes and the layout, it is the perfect gift for the loved ones in the special occasions (such as a marriage gift, Hajj gift , new home gift, etc ...)
Alla (sw) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with Tajweed ... "Quran recitation modulating". System of Tajweed serves as a guide for improving the recitation of Quranic style. It was in this way that the Qur'an revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as well as the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, the readers of the Quran are eager to realize the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): "whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet - Al lauh Al Mahfuz".
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
- The letters which requires expanded vocalization. We used red color to highlight these letters.
- The letters which are nasalized these letters are green in color.
- The dark blue color indicates the emphasis of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
- While the letters which are written but are not vocalized. These letters are gray in color.
The reader will get used to reciting the Quran by using colors very easily. By engaging the eye, the reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his/her mind is left un-enganged to comprehend and understand the meaning of the holy Quran.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All our Tajweed Quran products -including this Quran- come with the following:
- Color coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.