Exotic Kuka - 99 Bead Tasbih
Your Tasbih, Your Way: Your companion in sorrow, happiness, and prayer. Our collection of tasbih's are composed of various gems and precious stones that will make your daily misabah more scared and personal.
Every Tasbih Matters: Fall In Love with your daily Misabah. Make your daily performance of zikr more sacred and special with the Exotic Kuka 99 bead Tasbih. Lightweight in nature the Kuka bead is made with durable exotic koka or kuka seeds.
Our Mission: We started out with a mission to bring the sound of Azan Prayer to every home. Now as we take a the step further, we want to make sure that you have the best tools, and resources that will make your prayers and practice more sacred.
- AUTHENTIC MALA - A gentle reminder of intention and mindfulness - signal the mind to stop and be aware of the present bliss or use as part of meditation practice and affirmations. It is assumed that it Improves circulation, strengthens, spiritual aura & repels negativity.
- BRACELET, NECKLACE OR PRAYER BEADS - It is long enough to be worn as a necklace or folded into your hand as a bracelet for ease of use while traveling and going about your day. Even you can hang them in your cars. Wrap around the wrist as an eye-catching beaded bracelet or carry as a prayer beads.
- SIZE - Tasbih measures a full approximately 20" long including the decorative tassel having 99 beads, each having a size of 8mm.
- BRANDED POUCH - It comes with Authentic Branded Pouch. Always store your beads in the accompanying bag to preserve aura and energy.
- ISLAMIC GIFT - The perfect gift for both men and women during Ramadan, Eid or year-round. The stone tasbih prayer beads will feature natural stone variations, making this a truly unique gift.
This lovely tasbih is made with 8mm Natural Wood Kuka Stone and Beautiful brown tassel. This is a perfect gift for a Muslim friend or loved one or yourself.
Made from natural durable exotic koka or kuka seeds. It is said that these prayer beads made of kuka wood clean the bacteria in the hands. Its raw material is a wild kernel like coconut. The feature of the Kuka rosary is that it is light when first taken and turns dark brown when used. As the rosary gets darker, its brightness increases. It reduces your stress while pulling, and it is also a solid rosary.
|Braided Specialty Thread
|Approximately 15 inches (without tassel)
|About 30 grams